Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: January 18, 2021
Thank you for shopping at The SuperMall operated by SUPERMALL ONLINE PRIVATE LIMITED.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to The SuperMall Company.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to The SuperMall, accessible from https://thesupermallonline.com.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order before the order gets completed.
You can login to the Website and visit the My Account section. In this section, you click on Orders. On clicking, you will find all the orders listed from your profile. You will see a “Cancel Request” button against all your eligible orders. Click on the button and follow the instructions to place the order cancellation request.
Alternatively, you can inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were delivered in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging (with brand’s/manufacturer’s box, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card and all the accessories therein)
- It is determined that the Goods were not damaged while in your possession
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Goods marked as “non-returnable” on the product detail page cannot be returned.
- If you wish to return an electronic device that stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning. The SuperMall shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information.
- Goods may not be eligible for return in some cases, including cases of buyer’s remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
- Goods may be eligible for replacement only if the same vendor has the exact same item in stock.
- If the replacement request is placed and the vendor does not have the exact same product in stock, we will provide a refund.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
How to Raise Return / Refund Request?
You can visit the tracking URL provided to you, when you place an order, via e-mail and sms. The tracking URL can also be found by clicking on Track My Order on the website and entering the required information.
In the tracking page You will find the a “Request Return” link just below the delivery status. Click on the link and follow the instructions to place the return / refund request.
Please provide appropriate return reason is along with clear and actual product images to avoid rejection of your return request.
We will reimburse You no later than 7 business days from the date of return order pickup. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, or the one mentioned in the return request and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Once we receive your return or the vendor notifies us of receipt of return, as the case may be, a refund is issued to the original payment method (in case of pre-paid transactions) or to your bank account / as SuperMall Pocket Pay balance (in case of Cash on Delivery orders).
|Available Refund Method||Refund Timelines|
|SuperMall Pocket Pay balance*||24 hours|
|Credit Card/ Debit Card||3-5 Business Days|
|Net Banking Account||3-5 Business Days|
|UPI Linked Bank Account||2-4 business days|
|Cash on Delivery Orders|
|NEFT to Bank Account||3-5 Business Days|
|SuperMall Pocket Pay balance*||24 hours|
*SuperMall Pocket Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with SuperMall Gift Cards in your The SuperMall account. SuperMall Gift Cards are issued by and are subject to the The SuperMall Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
If the standard time-frame as mentioned in the above table has expired and you have still not received the refund, please contact your credit or debit card issuer or your bank for more information. Refunds will not be processed in cash.
For damaged/ defective items, the vendor will issue a refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
In any case where a refund is required, the vendor(s) need to authorize that refund. The SuperMall can assist in facilitating refunds for you only when the vendor notifies us of the receipt of the item. Once the vendor notifies us of the receipt of the return item, the above refund time period will apply for processing refunds.
Refund for Cash on Delivery Orders
For Cash on Delivery orders, refunds will be processed either to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)) or The SuperMall Wallet (as SuperMall Pocket Pay balance).
If you wish to receive the Cash on Delivery order’s refund to your bank account, you can update the details of the bank account in Your Account section or from the returns Centre when you are returning an item.
Note: Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your The SuperMall account should match with the name of the bank account holder.
You can request the vendor to reimburse the return shipping charges you incurred. In such cases, a vendor might ask you to provide the courier receipt.
Note: The vendor will not refund the shipping cost incurred in case of remorse returns.
few Vendor goods can be replaced at no extra cost through our returns portal, provided the following conditions are met.
Which goods are eligible for a Free Replacement?
Few Vendor goods are eligible for free replacements. If an eligible goods is out of stock from the same vendor, it cannot be replaced. Only a refund against the returned goods will be issued.
What are the conditions for Free Replacement?
Goods within return window and in stock (exact same item) with same vendor are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Goods received is physically damaged;
- Goods received has missing parts or accessories;
- Goods received is different from their description on the product detail page on The SuperMall; or
- Goods received is defective/does not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact the manufacturer for assistance. Manufacturer contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org